魂断蓝桥经典台词
《魂断蓝桥》讲述了陆军上尉克罗宁在休假中邂逅了芭蕾舞女郎玛拉,之后两人坠入爱河并互订终身的爱情故事。以下是小编收集的经典台词,欢迎查看!
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯魂断蓝桥经典台词En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isnt against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindnt think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful. 玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves youer an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What‘s the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That‘s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like. 玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You‘ll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well Ive been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:Its ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲门声,夫人进来了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being up.Considering that you didnt go to bed until 4,Its remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
Kitty:It s the first time Myras benn out,Madame.
Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.Im fond of the girls who work for me.I dont want them to be camp-followers.
Myra:YOu dont know him or you wouldnt say that.
Kitty: Cant we have any private lives at all?
Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didnt stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If its not too much trouble.
(夫人关上门,走了)
Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……
Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.
Myra:She spoil everything.
Kitty:Oh, rubbish,Youre upset and tired.Why dont you go back to bed?Theres no rehearsal today.
Myra:No,Im not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose hes gone now. Kitty:YE suppose so.
(窗外下着大雨)
Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!Hes here!
Kitty:Good Heavens!Hes deserted!
Myra:Kitty hes here.He hasnt gone,hes here!
Kitty:Hell be court-martialed for this……
Myra:Oh,Ive got to go.Ive got to go!
Kitty:Oh,you cant now.
Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,dont you?
Kitty:Well,if thats his ghost,dont bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing hell see you for heavens sake.
Mayra:Wheres my hat?
Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?
Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think youd better with a dress on.
Myra:Oh,yes.
Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!
Myra:I dont know what Im doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didnt.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.
Kitty:Wait a minute.Ill get your maciontosh.YOu umbrellas in the corner,there.Here ,put
this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu dont want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I cant stand the excitement.
(一路平安的音乐声响起)
(雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)
玛拉:你好
Myra:Hello.
洛依:你好
Roy:Helleo.
玛拉:你来看我太好了
Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.
洛依:别这么说
Roy:Not at all.
玛拉:你你没走?
Myra:You didnt go?
洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时
Roy:Couldnt.Mines in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.
玛拉:这真太好了
Myra:Isnt that wonderful.
洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着
Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldnt sleep a wink. 玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了
Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.
洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么
Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think were going todo today?
玛拉:因为我-我我
Myra:Well,I……
洛依:现在由不得你这样了
Roy:No you wont have time for that.
玛拉:这样?
Myra:For what?
洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了
Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.
玛拉:不能?
Myra:NO?
洛依:不能
Roy:No.
玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?
Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?
Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
Going to get married.
玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
Myra:Roy, you must be mad.
洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
玛拉:我不要你这样
Myra:Roy, to be sensible.
洛依:我才不呢
Roy:Not me.
玛拉:可你还不了解我
Myra:But you dont know me.
洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
Oh, Roy,this is wartime,its beacause youre leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
Roy:Were going to be marriedIts you,Itll never be anyone else.
玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定
Myra:But how can you tell that?
洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?
Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?
玛拉:是,亲爱的!
Myra:I see.
怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
Roy:Whats the matter darling?Where are we going?
洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what Im going to let you in for.
玛拉:好的`
Myra:All right.
洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
玛拉:挺唬人
Myra:Very much.
洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.
玛拉:我知道
Myra:I see it does.
洛依:这有点繁文缛节
Roy:Its an elaborate ritual.
玛拉:是吗?
Myra:Is it?
洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
玛拉:这很困难吗?
Is that difficult?
洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
玛拉:我看不那么容易
Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我
Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.
玛拉:是,上蔚
Myra:Yes captain?
洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
Roy:Can you dout the outcome?
玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉
Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.
魂断蓝桥影评《魂断蓝桥》,早就听说这部影片很经典,再加上女主角费·雯丽曾在乱世佳人中的精彩表现,让我有了想看这部黑白电影的冲动。电影的开头,一个成熟而帅气的男人手里拿着......
《魂断蓝桥》观后感当认真看完一部影视作品后,对人生或者事物一定产生了许多感想吧,让我们好好写份观后感,把你的收获感想写下来吧。想必许多人都在为如何写好观后感而烦恼吧,下......
《魂断蓝桥》经典台词Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过......
刀豆文库小编为你整合推荐7篇《魂断蓝桥》观后感,也许这些就是您需要的文章,但愿刀豆文库能带给您一些学习、工作上的帮助。......
刀豆文库小编为你整合推荐6篇魂断蓝桥观后感,也许这些就是您需要的文章,但愿刀豆文库能带给您一些学习、工作上的帮助。......