书信常用语小结由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“书信常用语”。
书信常用语小结
称呼
Dear Mr.Miller, Dear Ms./ Mi / Mrs., Miller, Dear Dr./ Profeor Miller, Dear Chris,(Chris 为人名)
Dear Tony Bergerson,(用于性别不明场合,写出全名)Dear Sir / Madam,(在不知性别及人名的情况下)Dear Sir or Madam,(在不知性别及人名的情况下)Dear Sirs,(用于不是给特定的某个人)
Gentlemen / Ladies:(在不知性别及人名的情况下)Dear Sales Manager,(在不知人名的情况下)
Dear(Valued)Customer,(在不知人名的情况下)
To Whom It May Concern,(在不知人名的情况下,写给负责人)
结尾语
Sincerely, Sincerely yours, Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully, Yours truly, Very truly yours, Best wishes, With best wishes, Regards, Best regards, With warmest [kindest] regards All the best, 开头语--感谢对方的来信(间接表明已收到对方来信)
Thank you for your letter of November 10, 2000.谢谢你2000年11月10日的来信。
Thank you for your letter of September 15, 2001 introducing Mr.Miller.谢谢你2001年9月15日来信介绍米勒先生。Thank you for your letter of October 15 regarding your visit next week.关于下个星期你来参观一事,谢谢你10月15日的来信。
Thank you very much for your letter of October 22 accepting my visit.非常感谢你十月二十二日接受我参观的来信。
Thank you for your letter dated 20th June 2001 inquiring about our company and our products.谢谢您2001年6月20日要求索取有关我公司资料和产品的来函。
Thank you for your letter of 14th April requesting details about our product No.100.谢谢您4月14日关于索取有关我公司第100号产品详细资料的来函。Thank you for your check dated September 7 for $ 920.00.谢谢您9月7日920美元的支票。确认收到的礼貌用语
We are happy to receive your letter of October 3, 2001 requesting a catalog of our products.很高兴收到贵方2001年10月3日关于索取我方产品目录的来函。We have received your letter(your ref.BSNS-1234)dated June 25 and the enclosed contract signed by your company.我方已收到贵方6月25日的来函(编号为BSNS-1234)以及贵公司附上的签署的合同。
We are in receipt of your letter of August 31, 2001 with reference to your advertisement.我方已收到贵方2001年8月31日关于广告业务的来函。
We confirm receipt of your letter of January 10, 2001 regarding the marketing of your children’s clothes in this country.我方现确认收到贵方2001年1月10日关于国内儿童服装市场状况的来函。Thank you very much for your prompt response and for making the arrangements.对于贵方的快速反应和所做的安排,我方表示非常感谢!
开头语--告知对方写此信的目的
This is to inform you that our office will move to the following addre: 此信是想告知贵方,我公司将搬到下述地点。
This is to advise you that I am returning to Tokyo at the end of this month to take up my new aignment in our head office.兹以此信告知贵方,我将于本月底返回东京的公司总部接受新的任务。
This is a short note to thank you very much for introducing us to EFG Corporation.贵方为我方引荐了EFG公司,特写短信表示感谢!
I am writing to thank you for giving us the name of ABC Electronics Inc.兹以此信感谢贵方把ABC电气公司推荐给我们。
I am writing to find out the poibility of our having a brief meeting some time next week.我写信是想询问我方能否在下星期的某个时候与贵方简短会谈一下。I just wanted to write to say thank you very much for being such a wonderful host while I was in San Francisco.我在旧金山得到贵方热情款待,特写此信表示感谢!
We refer to your company’s brochure dated 2nd October 2000.我们参照贵公司2000年10月2日的小册子。告知、提醒对方某事
Please be advised I will be traveling to the United States next month to promote the latest products from Hara Software Inc.我将于下月到达美国对Hara软件公司的最新产品进行促销,兹以此信告知贵方。
Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo(your purchase order No.123)was sent yesterday, airway bill No.230.贵方123号订货单所购货物已于昨日发运,航空单号为230,兹以此信告知。
We are attaching relevant specifications for your reference.我方附上详细的相关说明书以供贵方参考。We are enclosing two copies of the contract duly signed by us.现附上两份我方正式签署过的合同。
We have also attached our draft contract for your perusal.并附上草拟合同以供贵方细读。
Attached are the two copies of the memorandum of agreement(备查协议).随信所附的是两份备查协议书。
Enclosed please find an original copy of the contract for your countersignature.附上协议书原件以供贵方回签。很乐意为对方做某事
We take pleasure in sending you a brochure and a price list describing our cellular phones.很乐意为贵方送上有关我方蜂窝电话的小册子和价格表。
We are delighted to send you our 2000 Cellular Phone Brochure, which we hope you will find of interest.很高兴为贵方送上我们公司2000年的蜂窝电话的小册子,希望贵方会对我们的产品感兴趣。
We are pleased to place an order for ten thousand sets of new CD players.很高兴向贵方订购10,000台CD播放机。
It is our great pleasure to offer you the lowest poible price.很高兴提供给贵方最优惠的报价。如果对方能做某事,表示感激
I’d be grateful for your approval of this request.很感谢贵方同意我方的要求。
We shall be obliged if you will send us a copy of your latest catalog by return.倘若贵方能赐送一份最新的产品目录,则不胜感激。
We shall be pleased if you will give us particulars as to your terms and conditions.倘若贵方告知关于付款方式及其他条件的详情,则不胜感激。We thank you in advance for your kind attention and hope to hear from you soon.先感谢贵方对我们的关注,我们静候佳音。
It would be appreciated if you would send us at your earliest convenience catalogs of any new models of Wrist Watches with their quotations.倘若贵方能尽快送上腕表样品目录和报价,则不胜感激。
We would appreciate it if you could confirm your interest and the appointment time.假如贵方能确认对我方产品的兴趣和洽谈的时间,我们不胜感激。
We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant us if we give you large orders.在大量订单的情况下,倘若贵方能告知给予我方多少折扣,则不胜感激。为带来不便而道歉
I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by my last-minute cancellation and I hope to see you in Beijing in the near future.对于我最后一刻取消会晤的举措给您造成不便,我深表歉意,希望很快在北京见到您。
Please accept my apologies for canceling our appointment at the last minute.请接受我对于最后一刻取消我们的会晤所作的道歉。
I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to meeting you then.很抱歉给您造成不便,希望很快见到您。
We apologize for the inconvenience you have sustained and aure you that we shall be careful never to make such a mistake again.很抱歉给您造成不便,我们保证以后会加倍小心,不会再犯这样的错误。We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by our carele mistake.很抱歉由于我们的疏忽给您造成不便。
We apologized to you for any inconvenience you may have suffered.给贵方造成的不便,我们表示抱歉。Please accept my sincerest apologies.请接受我最诚挚的道歉。抱歉用语
We regret we have not been able to serve you this time, but hope to do busine with you again.很抱歉,我们这次无法为贵方效劳,不过希望下次能合作。
To our regret, we are unable to accept your order at US $ 200 per unit under D/P.(D/P = Documents against Payment)很抱歉,我方无法在付款后交单据的情况下,以200美金的单价接受贵方的订单。
Much to our regret, we are unable to accommodate your request.很遗憾,我方不能满足贵方的要求。
We regret to say we are unable to accept your order at the previous price because of the recent rise in the cost of materials.很抱歉由于材料费最近上涨,我方无法以从前的价格接受贵方的订单。As our factory is at present fully occupied with orders, we regret having to decline yours.由于我方工厂目前正忙于订单,很抱歉不得不谢绝贵方的订单。
I am afraid that due to unforeseen circumstances we are not able to schedule the meeting you requested.由于预料之外的事情,恐怕不能按贵方的要求安排会议。We are terribly sorry for the delay in payment.对于延期付款,我方深表歉意。
We are sorry to have caused you inconvenience.对贵方造成的不便,我方深表歉意。
We are very sorry for the trouble caused by this delay in shipping your Order No.100.对于贵方第100号订单所购货物的延期装运,我方深表歉意。Unfortunately, during our absence, there is no one in our company who has the background to discu your new products.很不幸的是,期间我们不在,公司里没有具有这方面背景的人来讨论贵公司的新产品。面试的用语
We are prepared to offer you employment on a full-time basis at a starting salary of US$ 35,000.我们打算给你的全职薪金是35,000美元。
We believe your overseas experiences will help in our newly established department.我们相信阁下的海外工作背景会对我们新成立的部门大有帮助。Thank you for accepting our offer of employment.谢谢你接受我公司的聘请。
We are sorry to inform you that the position has already been filled.很抱歉这个职位我们已经找到了合适的人选。
We have gone through your resume but, unfortunately, we are unable to offer you the position.我们已经细看了你的简历,但很遗憾我们不能录取你。
We regret to inform you that we have decided to offer the position of Secretary to the President to another candidate.很遗憾的通知你,我们已决定录取另外一名候选人为总裁秘书。
We are sorry to inform you that we have decided to offer the position to another candidate.很遗憾我们已经决定录另外一名候选人。
We are sorry that we are not able to respond more favorably.很遗憾我们不能给予肯定的答复。
We thank you for your time and effort and we are returning your attached resume.谢谢你为此花费的时间和做出的努力,现返还你附上的简历。Thank you for the time and energy you spent on your application and interview.很感谢你为求职和面试所花的时间和精力。结尾语 We hope that our reply is satisfactory to you.希望我们的答复能让你满意。
We hope our reply is not disappointing.希望我们的答复不会让你失望。
Please give my very best wish to everyone in your department.请替我向你们部门的每一个人传达最诚挚的祝福。We look forward to seeing you.我们期盼见到你。
We await your positive reply.静候佳音。
We await your quotation.我们等着贵方的报价。
Confirmation is requested by return fax.请求贵方回传真确认。
Please confirm receipt of the price list by e-mail or fax.请以电子邮件或传真确认收到价格表。
Your early response on this matter would be very much appreciated.倘若能尽早回应,则不胜感激。
六枝特区第三小学“我的梦•中国梦”青少年书信文化活动小结为深入学习贯彻党的十八大精神,全面贯彻党的教育方针,落实立德树人根本任务,深入开展中国特色社会主义宣传教育,以“......
书信常用语小结 称呼Dear Mr.Miller, Dear Ms./ Mi / Mrs., Miller, Dear Dr./ Profeor Miller, Dear Chris, (Chris 为人名)Dear Tony Bergerson, (用于性别不明场合,写出全名)......
书信常用语致谢语:1、thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (f rom the bottom of my heart).很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心......
本文由llxkong贡献xls文档可能在WAP端浏览体验不佳。建议您优先选择TXT,或下载源文件到本机查看。英文书信中的祝贺用语英文书信中的祝贺用语(1) What exciting (wonderful)(th......
毕业心语书信亲爱的小红:你好,借此刻,我想告诉你一切还有一声“谢谢你”。六年的春秋,眨眼就过去了,我在母校里所发生的事,一点一滴都记录在我的`脑海中。就如同漆黑夜空中的点点......