哈姆雷特大结局中英文参照剧本由刀豆文库小编整理,希望给你工作、学习、生活带来方便,猜你可能喜欢“哈姆雷特中英文剧本”。
哈姆雷特大结局
Laertes:雷欧提斯 Horatio:霍拉旭Claudius:克劳狄斯(现任国王)Gertrude:乔特鲁德(王后)
queen :The queen carouses to thy fortune, Hamlet.哈姆雷特,母后 为你的好运敬酒!
King:Gertrude, do not drink.葛簇特,别喝!
queen :I will, my lord, I pray you pardon me.我想喝,对不起
Hamlet:I dare not drink yet, madam.By and by.我现在还不敢喝 母亲,待会儿再说
queen :Come, let me wipe thy face.来,让娘擦你脸上的汗水
Hamlet:This is too heavy.这太重了
Horatio:Come for the third, Laertes.You do but dally.来第三回合吧,雷尔提
Hamlet:Say you so? Come on!Laertes, you have practiced much.使出你的全力吧别浪费时间了
Laertes:Parry again, lord.Come, my lord!My lord Hamlet!
你以为?来吧!来吧哈姆雷特!
Horatio:Break it!Nothing, neither way.Part, sirs!
停!都不行
Laertes:Have at you now!
受我这一剑
Horatio:'Tis unfair!
这不公平!
Hamlet:Nay, come again!Fight, Laertes!
来吧!不,再来吧!
King:Look to the Queen there!Ho!
大家看看皇后,别斗了!
Horatio:'They bleed on both sides.How does my lord?
双方都在淌血!
Horatio:-How does the Queen?
-皇后怎么啦?
King:She swoons to see them bleed!
她见血就晕过去了
queen :No!The drink.O my dear Hamlet...I’m poison’d.不那酒我的亲爱的哈姆雷特...我中毒了。
Hamlet:O villainy!Ho!Let the doors be locked!
唉哟!狠毒呀!停止一切,把门栓上
King:Treachery!Seek it out.奸计,露出你的面孔吧!
Laertes:It is here, Hamlet.Hamlet, thou art slain.No medicine in the world can do thee good.它就在此,哈姆雷特。哈姆雷特呀 你已经死定了!天下再好之良药 对你也无效
The treacherous instrument is in thy hand...unbated and envenomed.奸诈之凶器 正握在你的手中它未上护套 并涂有毒汁
The foul practice hath turned itself on me.I am justly killed with mine own treachery.这宗诡计已转过头来 害了我自己我自己害死了我自己
Exchange forgivene with me, noble Hamlet.Mine and my father's death come not upon
thee.哈姆雷特 我们彼此原谅吧我躺在此 将永远不能再起
Nor mine on thee.I can no more!The King...The King's to blame.你的母亲也被下毒了我不能再说话了。国王...国王就是罪人
The point envenomed.剑尖也涂了毒药
Hamlet:Then, venom, to thy work!
去发挥你的毒性吧
King:Yet defend me, friends.朋友们,求你们救救我吧
Hamlet:Here, thou incestuous, murderous, damned Dane...drink of this potion.你这个乱伦,杀人 该死的丹麦王去痛饮你的这剂药
Is thy union here? Follow my mother!I am dead, Horatio.你的珍珠还在里头吗? 尾随我的母亲去吧!我将死了,赫瑞修
Wretched queen...You that look pale and tremble at this chance: as this fellsergeant, death, is strict in his arrest...可怜的皇后你们有人面色苍白 有人为此惨变战栗但是,你们只是无
言的旁观者
Had I but time...I could tell you...But let it be.只要我能够有时间 我能告诉你们 不管这些了
Horatio, I am dead.Thou livest.things standing thus unknown, shall live behind me.赫瑞修,我死了你还活着不为人知的事情 就留在我的身后
If thou didst ever hold me in thy heart...absent thee from felicity awhile...倘若你曾爱我那就请你暂且 牺牲天国之幸福
and then in this harsh world draw thy breath in pain...to tell my story.留在这冷酷的世界里去忍痛告诉世人 我的故事
I die, Horatio.The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit.The rest is silence.我要死了,赫瑞修 毒药将让我失去神智接着就是平静了
Horatio:Good night, sweet prince...and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.晚安,亲爱的王子...让一群天使的歌声 来伴你入眠
哈姆雷特剧本演员表哈姆雷特:魏天齐 国王:陈鹏宇 霍拉旭:杨策 王后:吴深圳 奥斯里克:姜然 贵族:王雪琪(唐山) 雷欧提斯:李婧哈姆雷特和霍拉旭上场。哈:到此为止,现在我告诉你另外一件事......
哈姆雷特剧本分析《哈姆雷特》是莎士比亚代表剧作,创作于1601年。剧作写的是丹麦王子哈姆雷特对谋杀他的父亲、骗娶他的母亲并篡夺了王位的叔父进行复仇的故事。哈姆雷特是体......
Hamlet 第一幕scene 1艾尔西诺,城堡前的露台人物:Francisco、Bernardo、Horatio Francisco at his post, enter to him Bernardo.(弗兰西斯科立台上守望,勃那多自对面上) B:Who’s......
《灰姑娘》BY 七(5)班最帅的编剧刘洁大人唱片头曲,开场舞引出灰姑娘,后母姐妹三人在一旁说话缓缓走出来[旁白]Once there lived a kind and lovely girl.After her father's de......
Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can......