美国人打招呼日语

精品范文 时间:2023-02-18 08:03:52 收藏本文下载本文

第1篇:美国人打招呼日常用语

美国人打招呼日常用语

全世界有一百多个国家说英语,在有些国家英语还是唯一的交流语言。下面店铺为你整理了美国打招呼常用语,希望对你有所帮助

美国人打招呼日语1

1. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut.在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。

2. Call the doctor!快打电话叫医生!

3. Take two pills and have a good rest.吃两片药,好好休息一下。

4. I hope you’ll be well soon.祝你早日恢复健康。

5. Yes, we should try to contact more.是的,我们应该联系多点。

6. My parents got married in 1我父母1954年结婚的。

7. Mary gave birth to a baby last week.玛丽上星期做妈妈了。

8. They’ve been divorced.他们已离婚了。

9. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone.他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。

10. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days.我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。

美国人打招呼日语2

1. Certainly.当然了。

2. With pleasure.很高兴。

3. I’m sorry. I’m busy now.对不起,我现在正忙着。

4. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time.我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。

5. Would you mind closing the window for me?能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)

6. Not at all.当然可以。(当然不介意)

7. This river is one third as long as that river.这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。

8. What’s the shape of your balloon?你的气球是什么形状?

9. How wide is this bridge?这座桥有多宽?

10. How thick is the ice here?这儿的冰有多厚?

11. This metal is harder than that one.这种金属比那种硬。

12. He can run as fast as Jim.他跑的和吉姆一样快。

13. Kate is smarter than I.凯特比我聪明。

14. How long do you watch TV every day?你每天看多长时间电视?

15. How often do you go swimming?你多久去游一次泳?

16. Who will accompany you to the airport?谁将陪你去机场?

17. Why don’t you agree?你为什么不同意?

18. Why not go out for a walk?干吗不出去散步?

19. How did you spend your holiday?你假期怎么过的?

20. How are you doing these days?这些日子你怎么样?

美国人打招呼日语3

1. The movie began as soon as we got there.我们一到那儿电影就开始了。

2. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.我到车站时,火车已经开了。

3. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。

4. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting.我原以为他知道开会时间。

5. They had expected me to go with them.他们原本希望我和他们一起去。

6. That was the third time that I had visited the place.那是我第三次参观那地方了。

7. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer.我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。

8. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.听到这消息我很遗憾。

9. That’s all right.没事儿。

10. Have you seen Kate lately?最近你看见凯特了吗?

11. No, I have no contact with her.没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。

12. I heard she got married last week.我听说她上星期结婚了。

13. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now.那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。

14. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch.我也是,再见。记得联系哦。

15. I was 10 minutes late.我迟到了五分钟。

16. I had lunch with a friend of mine.我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。

17. I finished my work at 6 p.m.下午6点我下班了。

18. I stayed and did some extra work.我留下加了一会儿班。

19. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。

20. I read a magazine in bed.我躺在床上看杂志。

21. I didn’t sleep well.我没睡好。

22. I slept soundly all night.我整夜睡的很熟。

23. What do you do at work?你上班干些什么?

24. I answer telephones and do some typing.我接电话和打字。

25. What time do you finish your work?你什么时候下班?

26. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6点。

27. What do you do in your spare time?闲暇时,你干些什么?

28. I like listening to pop music.我喜欢听流行音乐。

29. I like playing football.我喜欢踢足球。

30. My elder sister is one year older than her husband.我姐比他丈夫大一岁。

美国人打招呼日语4

1.Yes, I’m watching Channel是的,我在看5频道。

2. How can I improve my spoken English?我该怎样才能提高口语水平?

3. How long will the sale last?折价销售多久?

4. Only three days.仅三天。

5. I’ll be back in 5 days.我五天之后回来。

6. My watch says two o’clock.我的表是两点钟。

7. My watch is two minutes fast.我的表快了两分钟。

8. What’s the time by your watch?你的表几点了?

9. We must arrive there on time.我们必须准时到那儿。

10. There are only two minutes left.只剩两分钟了。

美国人打招呼日语5

1. The flight is delayed.飞机晚点起飞。

2. The meeting is put off.会议延期了。

3. Do you have shampoo here?这儿有香波卖吗?

4. What a beautiful garden you have!你的花园真漂亮。

5. Any tickets left?有剩票吗?

6. Do you have glue? I need some here.你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。

7. I have some left.我剩下一些。

8. If you have more, please give me some.如果你有多的,请给我。

9. Do you have my pencil?你拿了我的铅笔吗?

10. Yes, I have your eraser, too.是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。

11. It’s the year of 1今年是1999年。

12. What will you do during this weekend?这周末你干什么?

13. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays?这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?

14. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。

15. What will you do the day after next?后天你干什么?

16. What did you do the week before last?上上星期你干了什么?

17. I’ll work for the next 5 days.我要工作5天(从明天算起)

18. It’s been 5 years since I last saw you.我已5年没见你了。

19. How do you spell it?怎么拼?

20. Who is the lady in white?穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?

美国人打招呼日语6

1. Its two oclock. 现在两点。

2. Im twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。

3. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂亮。

4. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?

5. Not too bad. 不太糟。

6. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。

7. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。

8. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。

9. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。

10. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?

美国人打招呼日语7

1. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you.罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。

2. This is Tom. He’s my classmate.这是汤姆。我的同学。

3. Nice to meet you.很高兴认识你。

4. Nice to meet you, too.认识你我也很高兴。

5. Let me introduce myself.让我自我介绍一下。

6. How do you do?你好!

7. Is that girl a student?那个女孩是学生吗?

8. No, she isn’t.不,她不是。

9. What do you do?你是做什么的?

10. I’m a farmer.我是个农民。

11. What does he do?他是干什么的?

12. He’s a manager.他是个经理。

13. She must be a model, isn’t she?她一定是个模特,不是吗?

14. I really don’t known.我真不知道。

15. I have no idea about it.我一点都不知道。

16. Can she be a driver?她可能是个司机吗?

17. Yes, I think so.是的.,我认为是。

18. On the desk.在桌上。

19. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk.这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。

20. No. Mine is blue.不是。我的是蓝的。

美国人打招呼日语8

1. It has been a long time since I last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了。

2. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?

3. Theyve been working on this project since last year. 他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。

4. Ive been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。

5. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?

6. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。

7. Curzon Street? Isnt Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?

8. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。

9. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?

10. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?

11. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?

12. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?

13. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?

14. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?

15. Whats the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?

16. How much does the elephant weigh? 这个大象有多重?

17. Whats the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?

18. Whats the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?

19. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。

20. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。

美国人打招呼日语9

1. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?

2. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。

3. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?

4. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?

5. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。

6. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?

7. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。

8. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?

9. Its just around the corner. 转弯就是。

10. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?

11. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。

12. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?

13. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。

14. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hus restaurant? 对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?

15. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

16. Im single. 我现在单身。

17. You have a younger brother, dont you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?

18. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?

19. Shes engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。

20. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?

第2篇:日语 各种打招呼方式

一、你好·你好吗?

1、おはようございます

A:おはようございます。早晨好。B:おはようございます。早晨好。A:いいお天気ですね。天气真好呀。B:いいお天気ですねえ。真是个好天儿。

「おはようございます」是一种郑重的说法,平时可以说「おはよう」,此外,「おっはー」是流行语,年轻人之间喜欢使用;「おーす」是上班族同时见面的说法。

2、こんにちは A:こんにちは。你好。B:こんにちは。你好。

A:寒(さむ)いですね。挺冷的呀。B:ほんとに寒いねえ。真冷啊。

「こんにちは」一般只用于白天见面时与圈外的人客套、打招呼、而家人、同事之间一般不说。另外,日本人常把天气冷暖作为应酬话,没有什么实际意义。

3、こんばんは

A:こんばんは。晚上好。B:こんばんは。晚上好。

A:今日も暑(あつ)かったですね。今天也挺热的。B:そうですね。毎日暑いですね。是呀。每天都很热。「こんばんは」同「こんにちは」的使用方法是一样的。同时「お休(やす)みなさい/お休み」是睡觉前的寒暄语,“晚安”的意思。

4、お元気(げんき)ですか

A: Bさん、お元気ですか。小B,你好吗?

B:おかげさまで、元気です。Aさんは?托您的福,我很好,你呢?

A:はい、元気です。我也很好。

在日语中,习惯把「おかげさまで」和「お元気ですか」配套互致问候。如会话4所示。

5、ご機嫌(きげん)いかがですか。你好吗?

A:お久(ひさ)しぶりですね。ご機嫌(きげん)いかがですか。好久未见了,您好吗?

B:おかげさまで、元気(げんき)で暮(く)らしております。Aさんもお元気(げんき)ですね。托您的福,我很好。你也好吗?

A:ありがとうございます。元気です。谢谢,我也很好。「ご機嫌はいかがですか」是一种较为文雅的表达形式,多用于书面语。

6、お変(か)ませんか一切都好吗?

長(なが)い間(あいだ)、ご無沙汰しましたが、お変わりありませんか。おかげんさまで、こちらが無事に暮らしております。さて„

很久没跟您联系了,一切都好吧。托您的福,我挺好的。那么„„

「お変わりありませんか」用于相隔较长时间的问候及书信用语。

「お元気ですか」是最常用的表达问候的词语。

「げんき?」日本年轻人、熟人、朋友见面或打电话的第一句寒暄语,以表亲近。上扬声调,带有“怎么样?”“挺好吗?”的意思。下降声调,表示“健康”“精神”的意思。「ご機嫌はいかがですか」用于对方年龄、地位高于自己场合的问候。

「お変わりありませんか」多用于书信中的问候。

【日积月累】

天気(てんき)

天气 寒い(さむい)

冷 暑い(あつい)

热 元気(げんき)

健康、朝气 機嫌(きげん)

心情、情绪 久しぶり(ひさしぶり)

好久 暮らし(くらし)

生活 変わり(かわり)

長い間(ながいあいだ)

ご無沙汰(ごぶさた)

無事(ぶじ)

さて

变化、变故

长期、很长时间 久不访问、久不问候

平安

那么

第3篇:《打招呼》教案

《打招呼》教案

作为一位优秀的人民教师,通常需要准备好一份教案,借助教案可以有效提升自己的教学能力。那么写教案需要注意哪些问题呢?下面是小编整理的《打招呼》教案,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

《打招呼》教案1

一、猜谜导入。

纸的中央画一个大的椭圆,在纸的一个角画一个小的椭圆,教师引导:在草地中央住着一个蛋,在草地角落住着一个小蛋,大蛋非常想念小蛋,就从门前接一根电话线打电话给小蛋说:“小蛋,你好”,小蛋也非常想念大蛋,就从后门接了一根电话给打电话给大蛋说:“大蛋,你好”,原来大蛋和小蛋都不是蛋,猜一猜它是什么动物?

分析:这次是提出画长颈鹿的要求,对幼儿来说是第一次,美术活动的技能与内容必须整合的。于是我设计了大蛋和小蛋打招呼的情景来介绍长颈鹿的基本结构,使原本枯燥的演示京戏成有趣的画谜把幼儿带入了充

未完,继续阅读 >

下载美国人打招呼日语word格式文档
下载美国人打招呼日语.doc
将本文档下载到自己电脑,方便修改和收藏。
点此处下载文档

文档为doc格式

相关专题
热门文章
点击下载本文